Using Pokemon Mega Power Cheats may help you complete the game easier. At this page, all Gameshark Codes are tested and working well. If you want more codes, you can search Pokemon Emerald (U) Cheat Codes. Please notice that not all cheat codes of Pokemon Emerald will work and some codes can harm your game. Please remember to save your game progress before trying any codes. Try at your own risk.
Before inserting Pokemon Mega Power Cheat Codes, we will give you the instructions to use them:
- Please sure that your GBA Emulator supports to enter Gameshark Codes. If not, please use VBA.
- Choose File > Open and load your Pokemon Mega Power ROM
- Save your game in VBA: File > Save
- Do you see “Cheats” menu? Then choose Cheat List…
- Click Gameshark and enter your codes. Please sure you know the uses of any codes you enter.
- Some codes need “Real Time Clock” to work. To active it in VBA, Options > Emulators > Check “Real Time Clock”
- Enjoy them.
Pokemon Mega Power Gameshark Codes
Walk Through Walls
Unlimited Master Ball
Unlimited Rare Candy
Unlimited Trade Stone
You should use this code before you meet 5th GYM leader. After enter it, the first item in Pokemart will be Trade Stone. Required “Real Time Clock”.
Own All Poke Balls (someone reports it maybe harm your game)
If you own another codes, please share our site for everybody. Thank you very much.